Terms and Conditions
Acknowledgment .. to accept the instructions, terms and conditions sustainable by the eps shipping company until the completion and completion of the contract, and here are all the terms and conditions that clarify our operational policy, which must be read well before logging in, because by logging in and using our services, this is your acknowledgment of agreeing to the following terms:
- Prohibited items: Any prohibited items that cannot be shipped to a place within the Arab Republic of Egypt due to carrier restrictions or local laws The prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following
Alcohol, tobacco, regular and electronic cigarettes and their parts, and items forbidden to be shipped legally, and products that are or contain flammable materials, and all cosmetic products can be shipped provided that they are not flammable or one of the other reasons of prohibition, and it is strictly forbidden to ship legally prohibited drugs listed in a schedule Drugs stipulated in Law 182 of 1960 and all its amendments until the date of writing this contract. Imported medicines manufactured outside the Arab Republic of Egypt can be shipped, provided that the burden of proof of customs release for those medicines falls on the responsibility of their owner, whether he is a private person or a legal person without any liability for our company Also, it is not possible to ship fuel (gasoline), matches, or any type of fuel, fresh, perishable or moldy foods, chemical or biological materials of any kind, unknown materials in the form of powder, firearms or ammunition of any kind, including Including imitation, or any parts thereof and white weapons of any kind or any of their parts, including swords, knives, spears, etc. as well as human organs or human materials, including blood and blood components,It is also not possible to ship cash, securities, traveler’s checks, currencies, cash equivalents of any kind, as well as materials of a pornographic or sexual nature, or that aim to spread hatred, as well as materials that contradict copyright, as well as any other type of purposes we see according to our belief It may be dangerous, harmful or illegal, In all cases, the customer is obligated not to transport any materials or goods in violation of the laws within the Arab Republic of Egypt, and if this happens, the customer is bound by all criminal and civil liability without the slightest legal responsibility on the company so that the company receives the parcel closed and its delivery closed as it is, in all cases the customer is obligated to submit all Government documents, necessary licenses and customs declarations in the case of imported goods, if they are, with the client’s obligation to extract those goods in the event that the competent authorities confiscate them with the submission of ownership papers and licenses necessary for this without the slightest legal liability on the company.
- The company’s working hours are from 9 am to 5 pm.
- The request for receiving new parcels (pickup) is made a day earlier through the site or the company’s headquarters, and during this day there is no specific hour for the captain to receive the parcels, but coordination with the captain is done during this day according to his route.
- We accept parcels that do not exceed 2 kilos and their size is in the average carton of shoes. If it is increased, for example, shipping fees will be increased by 5 pounds for each additional kilo.
- We do not accept parcels that are fragile or perishable unless they are packaged through eps. You can see more about the terms of the contract, and if they are accepted and they are packaged by the customer, we have no responsibility in the event of their destruction.
- The responsibility for packaging the parcel rests on the sender and not on the company. Therefore, we ask you to ensure that the parcel is sealed to avoid any part being lost or destroyed.
– In the event that the parcel delivered to the eps company is lost, the sending customer deserves a compensation amount of up to a maximum of 200 pounds. The company is not entitled to return to the company in the future with any dues or compensation except in the event that you insure the shipment and also package it in exchange for an amount of 5% of the parcel value with a minimum of 10 pounds. In the event that the value of the parcel is less than 100 pounds, the value of the packaging is estimated.
- If the parcel consists of two or more pieces, they must be combined with one flyer or one bag. We are not responsible in the event that any piece is lost if they are separated.
- – Cairo parcels are delivered on the next day, and in the case of work pressure, it will be within a maximum of two days. As for the governorates parcels, it is within 3 working days, and in the case of work pressure it is within a maximum of 5 days.
- The collection is subject to supply on the operating system of the company inside Cairo after 24 hours of delivery, as for the rest of the governorates after 72 hours.
- In the event that you receive any money, the system sends a notification to you on the site and also sends a text message via the WhatsApp number for you to confirm that you have received the amount. If you have any objection or comment, you must contact us within 24 hours from the time of sending, and you cannot return to us with any order after the end of the period Specified.
- – We are not responsible for returns that exceed their presence in the store for more than 15 days, and in the event that you are late in receiving them, you will be warned through customer service and then try to send them to you once as an expression of our interest in returning rights, and in the event of refusing to receive it, it will be disposed of.
- The areas located on the roads between the provinces are out of coverage, such as the European countryside, the administrative capital, and others.
- Port Said governorate is the only governorate that you have to handle its parcels well before delivering them to us because returns cause problems with customs, which often leads to delays.
- The 10th of Ramadan City belongs to the Sharkia Governorate, Badr City is in the Suez Governorate, and El Obour City is in the Qalyubia Governorate.
- Ordering Easy package delivery is clearly easier and faster.
- In the case of pick-up, cash collection, or receiving returns: The sending customer and the receiving captain must sign a receipt, and the customer must take the milk carbon copy in order to ensure the transparency of receipt and delivery, and we are not responsible for dealing with any captain or branch without a receipt.
- In the event that you receive any number of returns, their codes must be written in the receipt that you will sign, or a sheet printed on the returns, in order to ensure transparency, and we are not responsible if these codes are not proven.
- There are no financial supplies on Saturday of every week due to the disruption of banking transactions, as well as official holidays, and the two days cannot be consecutive.
- There are expenses that are deducted from your account every time we receive new parcels, supply or deliver returns to you (these expenses are for a single trip, regardless of the details of the trip).
- There is a return fee that will be charged for any undelivered parcel.
- We are allowed to open all shipments. If you do not want to, please let us know in the notes of each parcel you register.
- In the event that a part of the parcel is delivered, you must open the parcel page on the site and choose “Yes” “A parcel will be received from the consignee.” Otherwise, we are not responsible for the returned portion and we rely on the delivery captain’s secretariat to deliver us the partial return because it is not restricted to the operating system.
- There are return charges for each parcel received with collection (replacement or part of the parcel returned).
- In the event that God forbid there is a complaint or problem from a customer (to whom it is sent) regarding the product and a request to know the sender’s data, we send him the name and phone number.